Completed your registration? Access the #ESCRS2023 virtual platform now.
Please note: if you registered for ESCRS 2023, you should have received an e-mail with a personal access link. Please use this link and the instructions below to access the platform for the first time. If you do not make use of the link provided in the e-mail, your login attempt will not be successful. If you did not receive the e-mail and have registered, please contact us.
To access the platform, you will need to follow a few easy steps as specified in the e-mail you received.
Please click here and log in following the below instructions:
- If you are an ESCRS Member, please log in with your ESCRS member account using the button on the right.
- If you are not a member, please proceed with the credentials you have used to register to the Congress using the button on the left.
Important: You cannot share the link in your e-mail as it is personal to you. We recommend you create your account as soon as you receive this e-mail to have immediate platform access.
If you have any questions, please use the chat icon at the bottom right of the page in the platform after clicking on your personal access link in the e-mail.
ESCRS 2023 Vienna Mobile App
Join the 41st ESCRS Congress from anywhere!
Enjoy the same access to content, information and socialising as you would by joining the virtual platform.
NOTE: not all sessions are streamed live. The “Live” or “Happening Now” buttons will enable you to see which sessions are available to stream.
If you have any problems or questions, do not hesitate to come to the Mobile App desk at the Registration Area in Foyer A.
ESCRS 2023 Congress Programme
The ESCRS Congress 2023 will officially start on Friday 8 September 2023 at 15:30 and finish on Tuesday 12 September 2023.
There are specific sessions/sub-specialty days (ESCRS iNovation® Day, WSPOS Day, Cornea Day and Glaucoma Day) starting at 08:00 on Friday 8 September 2023 in face-to-face format only.
You will find more details in the Online Programme. All times are in CET/CEST (Central European Time Zone).
Please view some additional tools below to help you make #ESCRS2023 an extraordinary experience.
Note that there is an FAQ section that you can find after you logged in to the platform in the section “Helpdesk”.
Virtual Platform Tutorial
Virtual Programme Use Tutorial
Mobile App Tutorial
See below for more details and helpful tips.
For the best possible experience, we recommend the following:
- Connect from a laptop/PC, and not from a mobile phone
- Do not connect via VPN (if possible)
Please note that multiple simultaneous connections using the same e-mail address are not possible.
The ESCRS Congress 2023 has been granted 35 European CME credits (ECMEC®s) by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®). Learn more here.
1. For assistance related to technical and login issues, please use the chat on the platform (once you have followed your personal access link as mentioned above) or contact us via: email@example.com
2. For any congress-related questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. For any questions related to congress registration, please contact: email@example.com