ESCRS is very excited to offer a unique networking opportunity to our congress participants. What better way to take time to connect with your peers and colleagues, as well as build new relationships with colleagues from across Europe and the world than at a Viennese Ball – in the iconic Hofburg Imperial Palace?
Additionally, you will be able to participate in ESCRS’ Charity Fundraising.
Support the ESCRS Charity Ball in Vienna for ophthalmic surgery programmes in need.
Within the past 18 months, we’ve already delivered 2M Euros of aid and training to Ukraine and granted 400,000 Euros to projects in Bangladesh, Kenya, and more. Your help keeps our important work going. All administrative costs shall be borne by ESCRS. Act now!
For more information, please click here.
Ticket prices (including VAT):
Early bird: EUR 50.00
Regular rate: EUR 75.00
ALL OTHER ATTENDEES
Early bird: EUR 90.00
Regular rate: EUR 115.00
Registration available through the online registration system here.
Join us from 20:45 (official opening ceremony at 21:30) including:
Traditional Viennese Ball with:
- Opening ceremony and live Operetta singers and opening Waltz performance
- Live Ballroom Waltz orchestra and band
- Famous midnight Quadrille dance
- Casino, several cash bars
- Have your photo taken with Sissi and Franz
- Fostering the Viennese ball tradition, the ESCRS Viennese Ball will follow the dress code below:
- Floor-length evening dress
- Dinner jacket / tuxedo, smoking with bow tie / dark suit with bow tie
- Formal national costume (below the knee)
- NO short skirts or dresses, cocktail dresses, or casual attire. Please note that the dress code will be strictly enforced and guests will have to be sent away if not appropriately dressed
- NOTE: No dinner is included