The 2023 Mission Zero Challenge
Participate in the 2023 Mission Zero Challenge starting on 8 September 2023! It’s designed to be a lot of fun and deeply rewarding.
You will discover a new community of sustainably minded people and your actions will help deliver a positive impact.
- All it takes is a little personal initiative to claim your Mission Zero fun!
- Plus, there is a prize to be won!
- Are you ready to reap the rewards of regenerative action?
- One of 999 ESCRS-branded, organic cotton, fairly-produced and -sourced T-shirts
- Prize collection point: Sustainability Wall, Registration Area, Foyer A
- Opening times:
- Sunday, 10 September, 15:30 – 19:30
- Monday, 11 September, 10:00 – 17:00
- Read the information carefully, proceed to the application form below to complete the Mission Zero Pledge and the Mission Zero Challenge
- Please take a mobile photo of each Mission Zero Challenge activity you complete. Your photos will be reviewed – and are proof of participation; no photo evidence, no prize
- A maximum of one T-shirt per person is awarded to a Mission Zero Challenge participant
- To qualify for the prize, please complete all 5 Mission Zero Challenge activities
- The prizes are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, so hurry!
- Limited stock of 999 are available during the event